Mood Board

My mood board consist of things which I can look to for inspiration and some of my dreams. This helps me to look at a range of ideas for when doing work in Adobe Photoshop for which I can aim for my work standard to be at. Graphic designers, interior designers, industrial designers, photographers and other creative artists use mood boards to visually illustrate the style they wish to pursue. However, they can also be used by design professionals to visually explain a certain style of writing, or an imaginary setting for a story line. In short, mood boards are not limited to visual subjects, but serve as a visual tool to quickly inform others of the overall "feel" (or "flow") of an idea. In creative processes, mood boards can balance coordination and creative freedom. This links to my music magazine genre as its the sort of imagery which sets the magazine genre. It looks at natural settings rather than made up atmospheres.

Comments

Popular Posts