JUSTIFICATION OF PRELIM CHOICES

I used a various amount of college magazines to see the different colour patterns, too see the numerous text fonts and mastheads. I chose the one of Teen Vogue as it seemed to tick all the boxes of the different codes and conventions range which is key to any music magazine. This was whether it was the model who acted as the main focus to why, the customer wants to buy that magazine or it being the barcode which signifies the price and date issued.


In the research and planning part of the prelim. I got to explore with the different fonts, backgrounds and textual features such as inserting image into the text to give it an extra effect. I also got to play around with Adobe Photoshop with this so I could get prior knowledge before using the format.

Comments

Popular Posts