ELECTRONIC QUESTIONNAIRE











When designing my questionnaire, I wanted to find out what features of three magazines is the best and why they are the best. This might be the colour theme or the range of font used throughout the magazines which define that particular magazine. I used questions which would help challenge and develop my brand and the overall effect to which my magazine will be able to recreate. Also popular bands like Oasis and Coldplay are used to demonstrate popularity and which something I looked at in my own magazine to gain a following.


































                      











Comments

  1. This method of questionnaire does not work Patrick, you will have to create in InDesign or Word and then hand out to your audience.
    Please screen shot when it is done and upload here. Images are fine although you have skewed them, rectangular please.
    See me to discuss tomorrow.
    Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrick, you need to re-aarange this in the appropriate software please and then create data charts and graphs based on your answers.
    Please post up some of the completed questionnaires as evidenc etoo.
    All charts and data to be up by 22.11.16

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts